New Licenses Available

T-rex

Ya right, like Transport Canada really knows how much room there is on the back of a passport picture. They want the name and address of the photography studio, then the verification of true likeness and signed buy that person, you will need a friggin magnifying glass to read it.

Sometimes I just wonder what really goes on at TC.

Regards

SOB

Since the picture needs to be a whopping 5cmx7cm in size, there is even enough room to write your resume! :rolleyes:

Make sure you follow TC photo guidelines: http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/general/.../photograph.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my new "Aviation Document" in the mail today. The colour of the cover is a bit ugly but otherwise it appears to be well laid-out. Lots of room for additional privileges, ppc's, and medical "stamps". Looks and feels just like a passport. Has to be renewed every five years like a passport too.

Anywho....

Ben

Since the picture needs to be a whopping 5cmx7cm in size, there is even enough room to write your resume! :rolleyes:

Make sure you follow TC photo guidelines: http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/general/.../photograph.htm

In case you hadn't noticed it is the same picture and info your passport requires so the info is in a standard and previously used format.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...