Sign in to follow this  
T-rex

New Licenses Available

Ya right, like Transport Canada really knows how much room there is on the back of a passport picture. They want the name and address of the photography studio, then the verification of true likeness and signed buy that person, you will need a friggin magnifying glass to read it.

Sometimes I just wonder what really goes on at TC.

Regards

SOB

Since the picture needs to be a whopping 5cmx7cm in size, there is even enough room to write your resume! :rolleyes:

Make sure you follow TC photo guidelines: http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/general/.../photograph.htm

I just received my new "Aviation Document" in the mail today. The colour of the cover is a bit ugly but otherwise it appears to be well laid-out. Lots of room for additional privileges, ppc's, and medical "stamps". Looks and feels just like a passport. Has to be renewed every five years like a passport too.

Anywho....

Ben

Since the picture needs to be a whopping 5cmx7cm in size, there is even enough room to write your resume! :rolleyes:

Make sure you follow TC photo guidelines: http://www.tc.gc.ca/civilaviation/general/.../photograph.htm

In case you hadn't noticed it is the same picture and info your passport requires so the info is in a standard and previously used format.

In case you hadn't noticed it is the same picture and info your passport requires so the info is in a standard and previously used format.

I don't have a Canadian passport yet.... i should become a Canadian citizen soon and then I'll probably have one :rolleyes:

Mine only took two weeks but there are relatively fewer drivers on the East Coast. Maybe back on the busy side there will be longer waits.

If you are looking for a nice clear protective plastic cover, go to Compasstax.ca they offer a free passport cover that I have used for years.

Bob G