Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Obama All About Helicopters

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian State Oil does not exist at the pleasure of the United States of America, the Taxas oil barons or the Oilman's Club in Calgary, AB. Next I'll hear that Vladimir Putin is an employee of Exxon Mobile. Russian State Oil does exist though because they get their parts for their rigs from Canada and the US, their oilfield firefighting services from Safety Boss, Red Deer, AB because they are the best in the world at it and proved that to the world in Kuwait years ago. They also house their crews and their onsite office facilities are provided, under long term contract, by ATTCO Trailers Ltd., Calgary, AB. Their natural gas exploration is also managed by Canadian Natural Resources under contract.

Best one doesn't throw stones when one has a very large amount of plate glass in their home also.

Russian State Oil does not exist at the pleasure of the United States of America, the Taxas oil barons or the Oilman's Club in Calgary, AB. They di exist though because they get their parts for their rigs from Canada and the US, their oilfield firefighting services from Safety Boss, Red Deer, AB because they are the best in the world at it and proved that to the world in Kuwait years ago. They also house their crews and their onsite office facilities are provided, under long term contract with ATTCO Trailers Ltd., Calgary, AB.

Best one doesn't throw stones when one has a very large amount of plate glass in their home also.

kjw57 -------simply put, an American Conservative is a Republican and an American Liberal is a Democrat. What their Party's stand for matches almost exactly and that's why 'the apparent common ground'.

QUOTE; L3 Driver

"a pipe line that will go from........ Can't build and keep it going if the hostiles will keep blowing it up now can you? "

That sounds awfully familiar to what's been happening in North-East BC recently.

Maybe the President will send US troops into Ft St John to "preserve democracy" there too !!!

I never once in my statement said you were ignorant. The American people on the other hand are. They sit in front of the idiot box, with a Big Mac in one hand and their cell phone in the other and listen to Bill O'riely, Glen Beck, Jesse Jackson et.al spout off about why their lives are so misseable, yet they never take the time to look at the facts.

"The one thing you have to take in to concideration is that greed is the biggest human motivator not kindness." Maybe you should restate that, instead of human you should insert "American".

THAT'S IT! I won't even get started on Obama, NAFTA, Iraq/Afghanistan/Saudia Arabia and oil, because you're a Canucklehead :shock: , 212W. L3's saying some pretty stupid things, too...but whatever!

SO BITE ME and just for the record, Big Mac's are disgusting.

One not-so-ignorant 'Merican Yankee who'd like to buy you a beer some time and really debate these issues, but alas...life's too short and frankly my dear, I don't give a d*mn!

TGIF

Well, well, this topic sure went down the toilet fast.

That's probably why we don't talk politics at the dinner table (or here hopefully).

Unfortunately people get really sensitive about these topics, as can be seen by some of the very reactive responses, usually to something that was inferred and not actually said by someone else anyway.

Then the responses slide into abuse, ignorance and intolerance just to try and make a point.

If you have a topic like this you can expect some opposing opinions.....get used to it, listen to other's thoughts, like you would like us to listen to yours.

As for myself..I'm with that early poster that said "Who cares?"

After two years of primaries and election hype....I've had enough.

In those two years I haven't seen any of the "experts" on CNN actually claim that they can see the future. Not even Barack and his new Administration team can do that.

Maybe this topic should move to the "Just Conversation" area, because there isn't an area titled "Just Speculation"..............(though the way it is going, it might be headed for the "Just Crap" file).

VOTE for ME !!