Quality Assurance Audit Procedures Course

Our experience and expertise will ensure that your personnel receive the training needed to conduct and prepare an audit report, which in turn will facilitate meeting Transport Canada’s Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.

Aim is to enable quality assurance personnel to act in a knowledgeable and responsible manner, while conducting an audit and producing ensuing report.

For further details and a copy of the course outline contact:

SPENARD CONSULTING

Jack McDonald

(613) 731-6850

macdojr@rogers.com

Guest Bullet Remington
Our experience and expertise will ensure that your personnel receive the training needed to conduct and prepare an audit report, which in turn will facilitate meeting Transport Canada’s Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.

Aim is to enable quality assurance personnel to act in a knowledgeable and responsible manner, while conducting an audit and producing ensuing report.

SPENARD CONSULTING

Jack McDonald

(613) 731-6850

macdojr@rogers.com

HBD:

Is this your new gig now??? I couldn't think of a person more qualified to be involved in this field.

if so, continued good luck to you!!

BR

• 2 months later...
Guest Bullet Remington
Hello BR,

Nope just trying to help an old friend out...

HBD.

HBD

Thaanks, I learned after \i posted that you were still doing your same gig at the same company.

You living up there or did you move to the big city outh of there?

If you're living in the city, give me a call when you are in town and we can tip a few. I work there during the week.

BR

SPENARD CONSULTING

Jack McDonald

(613) 731-6850

macdojr@rogers.com

Forum Rules

Code of conduct

--Advertisements of any type, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not permitted

--Self promotion is prohibited. The Verticalmag.com Forums are designed to be an educational and community environment. Posters who solicit work within threads, or who make posts for the sole purpose of linking to their own content will be issued an official warning from staff.

Not trying to be picky--BUT--

Guest Bullet Remington
Forum Rules

Code of conduct

--Advertisements of any type, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not permitted

--Self promotion is prohibited. The Verticalmag.com Forums are designed to be an educational and community environment. Posters who solicit work within threads, or who make posts for the sole purpose of linking to their own content will be issued an official warning from staff.

Not trying to be picky--BUT--

Aw Geez, Splity, That IS being picky!! You in the dog house with the Missus or something ???? <_<

Kyle may disagree, BUT, as far as I can see based upon my years in this rackeet ( business to some) we all at one time or another can use a little "help" from folks we consider friends / associates.

If you needed a little "push" I'm there for ya!! :lol::lol:

HBD is a QA dude and quite a good one, I might add! I don't see a problem with him pointing out a resource that would assist AMOs and operators to stay legal and/or improve their operation/s.

But hey, That's just me!!

Aw Geez, Splity, That IS being picky!! You in the dog house with the Missus or something ???? <_<

Kyle may disagree, BUT, as far as I can see based upon my years in this rackeet ( business to some) we all at one time or another can use a little "help" from folks we consider friends / associates.

If you needed a little "push" I'm there for ya!! :lol::lol:

HBD is a QA dude and quite a good one, I might add! I don't see a problem with him pointing out a resource that would assist AMOs and operators to stay legal and/or improve their operation/s.

But hey, That's just me!!

I know Bud, picky, picky, picky! Achtung! Achtung! Ze rules vill be followed!! If you don't vant to follow ze rules, ve have vays of making you follow ze rules!!

Should have been posted on "The Marketplace"

I need some Pussers!! :( :(

Dear Split pin (Mr. Cotter)

1) It was intented as an FYI more than anything else. With SMS fast approaching I assumed that there might be an interest in an SMS training so I put the word out! There were no kick backs for me putting the word out, I was going to take the course so I thought I would advise the aviation community, refer to sentence # 3 for aviation community. No more different than advertising for Bell's Ultra Sonic Training and making a reference to contact Bell's rep! Same thing!

2) Self promotion is prohibited - it's not, see aformentioned sentence. FYI only.

3) Training is educational and the aviation community environment might have an interest since SMS is indeed fast approaching. Refer to paragraph # 1.

Posters who solicit work within threads, or who make posts for the sole purpose of linking to their own content will be issued an official warning from staff. See paragraphs 1 thru 3.

What took so long to respond, this thread was posted sometime ago. If you wish to discuss the matter in detail send me your contact information and I'd be happy to contact. If "the staff" feel my actions were not I.A.W policy then they are well withing there right to yank my account. Like I said, I was only putting the word out that there was training offered where the "aviation community" would not have otherwise known and just might benefit. If there was a seperate section for Training, SMS, QA information I would have placed it there.

Have a nice day!

Dear Split pin (Mr. Cotter)

1) It was intented as an FYI more than anything else. With SMS fast approaching I assumed that there might be an interest in an SMS training so I put the word out! There were no kick backs for me putting the word out, I was going to take the course so I thought I would advise the aviation community, refer to sentence # 3 for aviation community. No more different than advertising for Bell's Ultra Sonic Training and making a reference to contact Bell's rep! Same thing!

2) Self promotion is prohibited - it's not, see aformentioned sentence. FYI only.

3) Training is educational and the aviation community environment might have an interest since SMS is indeed fast approaching. Refer to paragraph # 1.

Posters who solicit work within threads, or who make posts for the sole purpose of linking to their own content will be issued an official warning from staff. See paragraphs 1 thru 3.

What took so long to respond, this thread was posted sometime ago. If you wish to discuss the matter in detail send me your contact information and I'd be happy to contact. If "the staff" feel my actions were not I.A.W policy then they are well withing there right to yank my account. Like I said, I was only putting the word out that there was training offered where the "aviation community" would not have otherwise known and just might benefit. If there was a seperate section for Training, SMS, QA information I would have placed it there.

Have a nice day!

Appreciate your reply HBD. Nice play of words on the Mr. Cotter thing. I never thought of it that way. Very clever.

I think it is only a matter of personal interpretation of the rules so lets just leave it at that before this turns into "picking flysh-t out of pepper" that so many people are fond of.

Have a good one Bud. :D