Good Old Boys Club

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to lighten up and enjoy life a little more StealthRay, I cracked a joke and you take offense.

You're welcome here, your experience is welcome here, there is no Old Boys Cub, so sit back and have some fun. If it makes you feel better, send me $100 and 3 boxtops from any Molson's Product, and I'll send you an official Badge and our secret decoder ring, and of course directions on the "secret" handshake too !

407 Driver

Have you had a hard winter? I sure haven't, just sitting here at home cooking, cleaning, washing cloths, making sure the wife is happy when she get home from work, boy I can't wait till summer, to GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I want to thank you again for all your help this summer. You take care and keep warm.

:D :up: B)

PS: I'm not old enough for the OLD BOYS CLUB

Good winter so far 204, but the same old granola crunching - Yogurt sucking crowd slamming our doors and kicking the aircraft ... that never changes.

Next time you're in town, park a bit closer to the barn so we can help out a bit more, Did you notice that Yellowhead caught on to that !

I finally got over you scooping me on the fuel pad at the Harbor, it took a lot of therapy though, Imagine that, an old fella in a 204 beating a young 407 pilot ..Who would have believed that :D:D

HANDSHAKE????? :shock: YOU'RE GONNA TELL THEM THE HANDSHAKE?? :shock:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!! :stupid:

now i HAVE to go to vegas and we have got to think up a new one......... :o:o

and this one is so good, what with the inter-locking fingers and the "forklift" manuevor........................ :P

ooops......i let it slip..... :shock: ....where's the edit button???????? :blink: