Oh Really!

Not that I need a job, have one. Remember a while back how that discussion came out about how companies manipulate the requirements so work permits can be issued. I can't say for sure dat dis is da case but she look suspicious. :blink:

Title: Helicopter pilot for Niagara Helicopters Limited (NHL)

Main duties: NHL Pilots perform some or all of the following duties:

Fly our fleet of five (5) BH407 helicopters to transport passengers for sightseeing around the Niagara Falls.

NHL provides services such as Heli Golf, Heli Fishing or Wine & Dine Heli Tours

Employment requirements (NHL minimum Pilot requirements)

Completion of secondary school and graduation from a certified flying or aviation school are required. :blink: Multi-language skills (i.e. French, German, Spanish, Mandarin,…) are beneficial and essential to NHL given the international scope of our customers.

A Canadian commercial pilot's licence (CPL- Helicopter).

Preferences will be given to applicants with additional licences (Ground & Flight Instructor experience) or endorsement to fly the BH407 aircraft.

Flight experience shall include the following:

Total PIC; 600-1000hrs.

Mandatory Turbine experience: 400-500hrs.

A university degree or college diploma may be required.

Structured training is provided by NHL.

Ok I get the the requirement for languages cause of the client base, but what the helll do you need a university degree for to fly around in a little circle all day?? :lol: Must be for fish spotting or something?

Ohhhhh, better get ready for that structured training? :rolleyes:

How about BLOW ME!

HF

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares??? If I owned 5 beautiful 407's I'd be pretty careful who I hired to fly them. I believe Canadore handed out diplomas to graduates, so there are lots of bodies out there to fill those seats. Maybe you haven't turned your TV on for a while but there is a major slow down going on right now and there is a bunch of resumes flying around now. Operators can be picky now. Sorry to sound rude but I think its reality now.

One more thing, is there any of those MP3 things that can brief Newfie Jughounds or Hutterite drillers?

Guest who's yer daddy

"Slow down"???

Look at the back of this issue of vertical mag and aero ads. At least half a dozen or more companies looking for crew. Lots of work out there! For those that want the work.