Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Oh Really!

You Betcha Kid, and I'll take you up on the bottle thing. :up: :up:

PS-Tell you Mom I still think of her! :P:P

Ohh MY GAAAD!!!

humm.....Spilt! do you have a Gun! :unsure: Pwaaaaaahaa! :punk: :blink: Please, don't get this mad near a Sissy bar driver!

ohhh! and for the mom....how was she??? :lol:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeeccckkk! Anything but the white dress shoes! :lol:

Splitty, you're better than that. And you know it. You don't have to prove anything to anyone here. ;)

Yeah, you're right TQN, Sorry Mom :D:D I'll rephrase it.

SidewallPuncture: May the fleas from a thousand camels nest in your armpits!!

Better still some of the better companies promote further education for their employees. I have worked for one of the top helicopter companies and they actually paid for us to further our education. They had a very low turn over rate because of the extra perks.

So whats wrong if you get a college certificate or a degree with some one else paying the dime. I just looked at it as a fringe benefit.

So if NHL is not offering the top wages in the industry for wanting a degree as well they will end up like a lot of other companies that have to park equipment.

I have been flying for over 25 years and the only thing I have seen that is variable is wages. Price of machines goes up and insurance costs increase so it leaves only wages to play with to make a company profitable.