Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Oh Really!

Hey L3....lighten up....remember your future ambassadorship with NHL.

Oh...and by the way....on "THAT" job you have zero contact with the clientele, nada, zilch, nickts, none.

But you do have the opportunity to polish your pervert skills while exercising your foot fetish ......which is so important to some !!

You just gotta be able to read hand signals and push a button.

Reminds me of a skill I saw "Hercules" display at the Great Ape House in San Diego.

Come to think of it he also spent alot of time going around in circles....for peanuts

Hmmmmmmm.......I wonder.......nah, he would never fit in the right seat...esp on a 407.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he hasn't got any cigarettes, I'll kick his *** too.

9 weeks today since i had a smoke... did it cold turkey... mind you, a triple by-pass didn't hurt as a motivational technique either...

all i want to say is that some of you guys know each other and may be having fun at each others expense... all cool... but there are others on this forum, including me, who's only opinion of you is what i gather from your posts... some of you post like you are less than spit on the sidewalk, pardon my bluntness... so to those who have PM'd me as a mod, with complaints as to the tone of some posts, i agree 150%... keep it nice, all...

All Bull Shiiit!

And as for L3 backing out of the pad! Whoopty doo! When you can long line a Microwave dish with two guys hanging off a tower at 9000' in high and hot power limited conditions. Or you can land crews into confined areas in deep snow on the side of a mountain at 7000' at max gross in the dead of winter with crappy winds and white out fun all the way and no pre prepared flag all day, well then I will be willing to listen. So get your degree and go work for the NHL. ( not to be confused with the real NHL where ther real men are! :up:

The fact is that: if you cannot cut it in the commercial industry where skills are at a premium, fill thy boots and fly around in circles and lick booty all day to protect your pathetic job and crappy salary. Each to his own I guess. :rolleyes:

As for the military pilots, different training different enironment, don't see any use for a degree there either except it probably prepares you well for the officer side stuff and how to write reports to protect your asss and get a promotion. <_<

The one thing I didn't see in the add was "ATPL guys not welcome without a degree" :rolleyes:

What will they think up next! :huh:

All Bull Shiiit!

And as for L3 backing out of the pad! Whoopty doo! When you can long line a Microwave dish with two guys hanging off a tower at 9000' in high and hot power limited conditions. Or you can land crews into confined areas in deep snow on the side of a mountain at 7000' at max gross in the dead of winter with crappy winds and white out fun all the way and no pre prepared flag all day, well then I will be willing to listen. So get your degree and go work for the NHL. ( not to be confused with the real NHL where ther real men are! :up:

The fact is that: if you cannot cut it in the commercial industry where skills are at a premium, fill thy boots and fly around in circles and lick booty all day to protect your pathetic job and crappy salary. Each to his own I guess. :rolleyes:

As for the military pilots, different training different enironment, don't see any use for a degree there either except it probably prepares you well for the officer side stuff and how to write reports to protect your asss and get a promotion. <_<

The one thing I didn't see in the add was "ATPL guys not welcome without a degree" :rolleyes:

What will they think up next! :huh:

WOW!

With an attitude like that please remind me to add you to the list of guys I would never hire!

YEAH...WAY OFF TOPIC

I thought this was about wishing Reudi and Flybell (wink wink nod nod) a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year......or at least taking the piss out of them.

I know Rene does love a good joke.............he must !

So back on topic............

..and L3...... WHAT IS THAT SUCKING SOUND ????