Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

R44 Lease

Ardent

Good afternoon gents. Looking for a a little advice on an R44 Raven II lease in BC, would be operated commercially as an air taxi service doing sightseeing tours, photography. Pilot not required (to be chief pilot of proposed company operation), 2 year exclusive lease on the ship ideal. Looking for any and all input, as long as it's polite. Cheers folks!

I'm not sure about leasing but E&B helicopters has an ad in Vertical that includes the words "Approved Robinson Dealer" "New and used sales" so you might to get in contact with them.

www.ebhelicopters.com or fax:250-287-4352 or info@ebhelicopters.com

Almost forgot to mention that they're in Campbell River so your ferry flight won't be as long as from Robinson themselves or National in Ontario

I'm not sure about leasing but E&B helicopters has an ad in Vertical that includes the words "Approved Robinson Dealer" "New and used sales" so you might to get in contact with them.

www.ebhelicopters.com or fax:250-287-4352 or info@ebhelicopters.com

Almost forgot to mention that they're in Campbell River so your ferry flight won't be as long as from Robinson themselves or National in Ontario

Another guy to talk to is Eric Gould out of Calgary. Good chap buisiness wise and knows his stuff. I believe his company is Arial Recon.

Good afternoon gents. Looking for a a little advice on an R44 Raven II lease in BC, would be operated commercially as an air taxi service doing sightseeing tours, photography. Pilot not required (to be chief pilot of proposed company operation), 2 year exclusive lease on the ship ideal. Looking for any and all input, as long as it's polite. Cheers folks!

With the economic slow down and the number of operators providing sightseeing tours in BC, I would think that a 2 year commitment might be a tad optimistic. My advice is to do alot of research prior to to taking taking on any lease obligations.