Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Cheer Up..................

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking Commodore Heli. Almost as nice as the new Monaro. :up: Although the Subaru WRX STi has a place waiting in my garage when I win big on the lotto. 300+hp, 300+ lbs/ft torque, all wheel drive, and 500lbs lighter than a Commodore or Falcon. :up:

Cheers

Randy,

Rex's? Sometimes see them in the distance, disappearing in the rear view mirror :D Remember, there's no substitute for cubic inches: leaves a Rex standing in the 1/4 mile & 0-100 B) Plus the 19"s, race brakes, DVD built in, etc., etc :P

CTD,

Just love that photo, bike and landscape. Where & when?

Typical helicopter manufacturer, start out small and work up to what is really required. 12" broomstick would only hold aproximately 8 donuts! There's 3 hours fuel in on of those babies, pilot and observer w :P ould need at least 12 donuts, more if others folks got in the back. COME ON GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!

just joking.

Randy,

Rex's? Sometimes see them in the distance, disappearing in the rear view mirror Remember, there's no substitute for cubic inches  leaves a Rex standing in the 1/4 mile & 0-100 Plus the 19"s, race brakes, DVD built in, etc., etc

Too true Heli. :up: One of the reasons I like the new Monaro. Was great to see Brocky cross the line in one during the 24 hr at Bathurst. :up: The Commodore is a nice car to drive. I think it would sell well down south in the excited states too. Great styling, good sized V8, rear wheel drive, in other words a real car !! :up: Holden makes some great cars. I loved my little Gemini. What a fun car to drive. It made driving the speed limit fun !! Oh okay even a little bit over. ;):D Couldn't wipe the grin off of my face every time I went through a roundabout.

Still have a soft spot for Subaru though. Have had 3 so far, and they are great cars. Love the all wheel drive bit too for living in Canada. It was so much fun driving up Fortress hill to go skiing, and passing everyone. :D

Cheers