Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Thanks

Thanks to those involved in the recent avalanche recovery and rescue missions in BC.

Slinging bodies is never a pleasant task..

Here is hoping for a safer 2009.

It must have been a tough job rumrunner. Put it behind you and move on Bud.

My Best

Splitpin

Thanks to those involved in the recent avalanche recovery and rescue missions in BC.

Slinging bodies is never a pleasant task..

Here is hoping for a safer 2009.

God is simply cleaning up the gene pool.

Think about it for a second - those who believe that going into active avalanche territory on sleds is a smart move deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

One can only hope that most of them haven’t yet had the opportunity to breed.

Think about it for a second - those who believe that going into active avalanche territory on sleds is a smart move deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

:down: JEEZUS Old Dog,

You are obviously standing in the shallow end of the pool yourself! You're empathy and respect for the families of those involved knows no limits.

Pull your head out of your arse and take a look around, see any friends? Didn't think so!

Jiggler

You have got to be the biggest a$$ on this site. I hope you have never had a chance to breed. Talk about needing to clean up the gene pool maybe when you shave next time you should take a good look in the mirror. No person deserves to lose his or her life. We all work in a high-risk industry do we deserve to lose our lives doing a risky job. Hovering over a load playing in dead mans curve everyday does this mean when the donkey quits we deserve what happens next. All the books say don’t do it never fly in this curve it will kill you. I don’t see you commenting when a heli ski machine rolls up in a ball. They are doing high-risk #### every day. Flying in crap almost every day tree hoping to keep visual reference.

My Sincere condolences to all involved stay strong the sun will shine again

You know....as many years as I have been on this site......the above comment is about as cold and callous as I have ever read.

It obviously comes from an individual, that has had a bitter existence, in his (obviously pathetic) life.......so in your (feeble) mind, does taking shots at families that have lost love ones in a tragic accident makes you feel better olddog?

Man, you are a sad example of a human being.

Bob Kellie

Reminds me of Zazi ideoligy' old dog. You ARE a sad case!!

My sincerest condolences to all involved in this tragedy.

Abraham Lincoln said "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

Every day above ground should be lived to it's fullest.

Fly Safe!