Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Freeze

Guest SidewallPuncture

Twinstar, there is a time to moderate and a time to not moderate.

site traffic is up, post traffic is up and the advertisement dollars are fast at work. back off and let the thread run it's course. it's the only thing with any life around this place.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

site traffic is up, post traffic is up and the advertisement dollars are fast at work. back off and let the thread run it's course. it's the only thing with any life around this place.

Just when I thought there was no hope for you Guyballcruncher you go and totally redeem yourself! :lol:

Buncha idiots, again and as always, hiding behind user names and throwing mud at each other. Very cowardly. If you are going to say nasty stuff at least have the balls to say who you are.

As far as imports go, I generally agree with Canadians first but we have to be willing to accept that globaly as well. No more Canadians flying in Thailand, UAE, USA, etc, etc, etc.

don't come crying and whining with post reports when your feelings get hurt or someone steps over the line, then... :unsure:

I don't get why you guys keep bringing up Machines with contracts over seas they do not have anything to do with work permits.I don't see any auzzie or kiwi machines up here working filling a niche market or contract.We need to stand up to these operators that produce these adds that are Tailor made for a certain pilot so they can get a permit.Write a letter to your MLA or be brave give HEPAC a mandate to lobby in favour of Canadians.

Guest plumber
Buncha idiots, again and as always, hiding behind user names and throwing mud at each other. Very cowardly. If you are going to say nasty stuff at least have the balls to say who you are.

As far as imports go, I generally agree with Canadians first but we have to be willing to accept that globaly as well. No more Canadians flying in Thailand, UAE, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Go dry your eyes and deal with it if you don't like it don't read it!

Write a letter to your MLA or be brave give HEPAC a mandate to lobby in favour of Canadians.

HEPAC.....yeah, I've read about them.

What a great opportunity for them to strut their stuff...............but they (he) has been strangely QUIET !!

Guess they (he) follow the same motto as my financial advisor,

"ALL CREDIT AND NO RESPONSIBILITY"

I don't get it GM! :huh: Its also fair to say that I do't get the windows operating system either. :stupid: But, with almost complete certainty I do get the difference between work permits and Canadian Iron working over seas.

Lets make it fair for everyone! so that you need 5000hrs before you can get a work permit that way the industry is not cutting off access to the really experienced group???.No!

And as far as "imports go" global market or not in these trying economic times it's BUY CANADIAN MADE!!

Nuf said!