Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Freeze

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twinstar, there is a time to moderate and a time to not moderate.

site traffic is up, post traffic is up and the advertisement dollars are fast at work. back off and let the thread run it's course. it's the only thing with any life around this place.

I miss the caaviation days....this place is going down the crapper :down:

Twinstar, there is a time to moderate and a time to not moderate.

site traffic is up, post traffic is up and the advertisement dollars are fast at work. back off and let the thread run it's course. it's the only thing with any life around this place.

I miss hearing constructive posts back in the day from 212wrench, Winnie, RDM, rotorhead, Vertical Ref, Ryan, T-Rex, RotorBoy, Duece, Cap, Helilog, Twinstar, Mini and the list goes on and on........oh that that girl that keeps posting here :P

Seems like we posted/discussed things in the industry AS PROFESSIONALS. When our conversation reached a point where there was no more information left to share we'd move on to another topic.

Now this place is filled with people telling mod's where to put it, French/English mud slinging, explain how god is cleaning up the Gene pool, etc etc....

Thank you R22 for that.. I didn't realize that I was that enlightening :lol::P I would like to add two more to your little list, 407driver and firehawk. Both of those folks are real professionals, adding constructive, educational, and "reality" aspects to their posts and I miss them as participants on this site. And a Bravo as well to "that girl" as she can really make my day. Sometimes that estrogen rush really tempers the testosterone.

Stay safe all.

Missin' Downwash, Biggles, Sharkbait, Rosco, CTD, NGLimited, 204B, Cyclic Monkey (ha!), CharlesW, jetbox, Overtalk, Justfly, MacXWafu, Helicopper, Harmonic Vibe, Chevy, Hover-Pig, Firehawk, Pedaljam, Hiredgun, Batfink, TREE, ChopperStew and many, many others, too. <_< Maybe they come back. :rolleyes: Knowledgeable, well-spoken, considerate and just a plain hoot! I miss 'em!

Viva la caav!

post-824-1232119709_thumb.png

post-824-1232120563_thumb.gif

Newbs ain't so bad. New personalities, new quirks, new...new. It's all good!

I miss hearing constructive posts back in the day from 212wrench, Winnie, RDM, rotorhead, Vertical Ref, Ryan, T-Rex, RotorBoy, Duece, Cap, Helilog, Twinstar, Mini and the list goes on and on........oh that that girl that keeps posting here :P

Seems like we posted/discussed things in the industry AS PROFESSIONALS. When our conversation reached a point where there was no more information left to share we'd move on to another topic.

Now this place is filled with people telling mod's where to put it, French/English mud slinging, explain how god is cleaning up the Gene pool, etc etc....

.........And nothing relevant was discussed or achieved.

Maybe you should join a bridge club. A kinder, gentler more polite bunch who's main goal is to stay awake.

Professionals! :lol: HA! If this industry had a shred of professionalism half of the difficulties would wash up overnight. Where do you want me to start. :blink: I think your misheld belief that there is any professionalism in the industry is way off! Purely wishfull thinking! The word delusional comes to mind as well. But I guess everybody needs a dream! Good luck on that one.!