Sign in to follow this  
Happyguy

Work Permit Freeze

Nope! Shes the other way around. There are very few Canadian Pilots flying Aussi machines.

There are 198 approved Aussi + kiwi permits active right now.

So there you have it. There are many skilled Canadians out of work, when will it stop.

Thanks

HF

My goodness a guy who actually does some research before speaking his mind! You pro screw Canadian kid guys might want to take note.

Guys like happyfeet and happyguy have my vote if they ever want to start a real HEPAC!

Maxtorqe - I don't know you, and I don't care if I do. Shut The Phuk Up. You can keep your slanderous sh*t to yourself. I am a high time pilot, so I speak from experience. For a break one summer, I did a contract with those guys. I spent five months there doing all the stuff you don't see in their tour business, Parks, Forestry, Medi-Vacs, Oil and Gas. And I had fun flying the tours as well, because I met some very interesting people as passengers and customers. And guess what, a-hole-I had a great time. Great facilities, new guys who no one else would give a first chance to, and they were a pleasure to be around. By the way, when were you there to give your personal take on things? Does the company you own/work for give ten new guys their first break? Are they paid? Yes, they are paid for what they are worth at 100 hrs, but I never heard them complain about it, too busy being happy. The owner is running a business, and it's very successful. He kept 4 pilots on for the winter this year, the ones that have built up over the last two years about 450-500 hrs. And guess what, you tool, their pay went up as well. La de da. The guys coming out of there will be a genuine asset. They understand how a business is run, what needs to get done, and they fly everyday. Not like the new hires at other companies that push brooms for two years. When my contract was over and the fall layoff came (Gee, I bet the real companies don't lay anyone off in the fall, do they) I went right to another contract for the next summer. But the boys have been in touch with me, and guess what? They're happy and have jobs for the next season. How about your low timers? This had better be the LAST slag of this company on this forum, because I will not hesitate to retaliate in the most satisfying manner.

Hey arse hole 1 I knew you were a scabby arsed ******* after reading most of your filth.

If you are even remotely defending said company in picture you are a bigger twat than I had percieved.

Join HappyPAC

Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it.

I hit send far to quickly. AH1 what are you going too do take away our birthdays if you don't like our opinion on things you love and cherish?

If you are threatening me or anyone else that disagrees with your love for said company feel free to PM me personally.

It sounded too me like a threat. I like to call people out on threats, being a dumb Irishman and all.

Happyfeet

Well that sure sucks for another qualified Canadian looking for job.

We're assuming I guess, with such a blanket statement, that everyone that has a license is qualified?

And if they are/were, why didn't they find the job first?

I guess all the companies don't have all the phone numbers of all the people looking for work.

Maybe we should start a "1 800 I'm Too Lazy To Work" database.... :down:

We're assuming I guess, with such a blanket statement, that everyone that has a license is qualified?

And if they are/were, why didn't they find the job first?

I guess all the companies don't have all the phone numbers of all the people looking for work.

Maybe we should start a "1 800 I'm Too Lazy To Work" database.... :down:

Awesome. I miss Ralph Klein. :lol: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Settle down Shakey, someone's got some anger management issues WTF? I think AH1 was just trying stick up for a company that has been historically slagged on this site. Anyways can we get this post back on topic about letting foreigners work in this country like yourself?

, being a dumb Irishman and all.

:lol: