Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Freeze

True, better go get a green card, wonder how hard it is to get one of those for a Canadain? :rolleyes:

Just for kicks I applied to all Australian companies. Will post reply letters a they arrive in.

This should be interesting! STBY!

Nice job Happy!

hopefully the Aussie guys don't read this thread. Tanks a lot.

likely they will think I am you ( I'm sure they don't get many canadian CV's) and withdraw their offer.

and how would that be pro Canadian ?

You are a meat head

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPYFEET I sincerely hope you will never find a job again, not in this country or abroad (especially abroad). I think you're a disgrace to Canada. It also seems you're only working for yourself and **** the rest. Better take that mirror and have a good look. (might be a long one)

HAPPYFEET I sincerely hope you will never find a job again, not in this country or abroad (especially abroad). I think you're a disgrace to Canada. It also seems you're only working for yourself and **** the rest. Better take that mirror and have a good look. (might be a long one)

:rolleyes: HF

Guest Angry Egg Driver

After re-reading this post i'm pretty sure that Happyfeet isnt in the UAE and that he really is out of work.We've been through this before and it probably wont be the last time.I think he got everyones attention and pissed everyone off.I would put my next pay cheque on it that its the infamous JR himself.

happyfeet:

It's often better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to spout off and remove all doubt.

What you are posting here is nothing but rhetorical and it's getting boring! Do you really think that YOU are changing the Canadian Immigration ethics based on your biased non objective opinion? I believe the correct medical terminology for your defect is "desillusioned " also known under technical term of "being full of it"!

Hugs from me and have a "happy" day!

Guest Bullet Remington
After re-reading this post i'm pretty sure that Happyfeet isnt in the UAE and that he really is out of work.We've been through this before and it probably wont be the last time.I think he got everyones attention and pissed everyone off.I would put my next pay cheque on it that its the infamous JR himself.

Damned!! Been thinking the same thing!!!! Worked for a company in and/or about Northern Alberta a couple of years back. The implied individual sent a truckload of e mails to the Chief driver there. Since i was without a notebook at the time, the Chief driver lent me his.

He told me to have a read of the emails!

Quite entertaining!! Verty similair to the rethoric being spouted herein!!

Thinkin yer correct AED!!