Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Per Diem / Meal allowance

Vert Ref - for comnparison, I don''t have the exact number in front of me, but the Feds get approx $71/day, and when in the US, it''s the same, only in $US. I''m not at work for now, but can find out the exact number tomorrow if you''d like.

bv

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK for some reason, this won''t edit - here''s the new version

Vert Ref - for comparison, I don''t have the exact number in front of me, but the Feds get approx $71/day total, including incidentals, and when in the US, it''s the same, only in $US. Out of that, you''re resposible for your own laundry, phone calls, tips, etc. I have found it to be just break-even for me, but then again, I live well on the road...

I''m not at work for now, but can find out the exact number tomorrow if you''d like.

bv

North of 60 they get 52.50$/day, South of 60 32$/day. Tent camps = 65$/day in winter and $54$/day in summer

Thats all folks.....

Back to the play grounds....

I just opened my Vortex and thats quite the schnozzle, could hurt someone badly with that. My Grandpa, what a big nose youuuuuu got?