Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Discovery Air Rescued

Bar C

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has already been stated that it is a fund set up for NWT by the federal government and where does the feds get the money. When was the last time any company other than the diamond mines made any money in the north. 98% of anything in the north is subsidized by the Canadian taxpayer.

Don

post-2196-1232846934_thumb.png

Maybe its time to take the kleenex boxes off your feet and go outside to get some fresh air.

Guest SidewallPuncture
It has already been stated that it is a fund set up for NWT by the federal government and where does the feds get the money. When was the last time any company other than the diamond mines made any money in the north. 98% of anything in the north is subsidized by the Canadian taxpayer.

Don

seems fair to me. afterall it is the rest of canada that reaps the resources from the north.

post-2196-1232846934_thumb.png

Maybe its time to take the kleenex boxes off your feet and go outside to get some fresh air.

I took and used Kleenex in my first tour of the arctic in Frobisher Bay, Hall Beach, Pond Inlet via the Fury and Hecla Straits and Resolute, in 1956. So, I would suggest you take some of your own advice before you start knocking other people. Stupid is as stupid was.

Cheers, Don

After having a few drinks with a buddy last night a feel the need to straighten something out again even though I did this in an earlier post. I have no hard feelings against DA. These are all good companies run by some good people whom all worked very hard to get them were they are. I do not wish to see this company go under.

I do however wish to see every company gets treated equal. Do I think this is happening right now? NO I do not. Something smells just a little here. This is why I continue to post on this topic

I took and used Kleenex in my first tour of the arctic in Frobisher Bay, Hall Beach, Pond Inlet via the Fury and Hecla Straits and Resolute, in 1956. So, I would suggest you take some of your own advice before you start knocking other people. Stupid is as stupid was.

Cheers, Don

Maybe its time for a more recent visit to the North...

Cheers, Don

It appears that stupid is still stupid, obviously he doesn't get it,..... sharing your wisdom today, about roaring around the Arctic in 1956 earns you the right to wipe your arse with someone who uses a word like hazy as a handle.

Can you feel the love in the room???

:cold: :prop: :lol:

I agree it's a bit harsh, but I have very low tolerance for folk that do not show respect for those that cut the trail for us during times of very limited resources, if it were not for the old timers where the **** would we be?