Discovery Air Rescued

Bar C

Guest SidewallPuncture
It appears that stupid is still stupid, obviously he doesn't get it,..... sharing your wisdom today, about roaring around the Arctic in 1956 earns you the right to wipe your arse with someone who uses a word like hazy as a handle.

it earns him something, but it doesn't automatically mean everyone should bow in his presence

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SidewallPuncture
I agree it's a bit harsh, but I have very low tolerance for folk that do not show respect for those that cut the trail for us during times of very limited resources, if it were not for the old timers where the **** would we be?

we could actually be in a better place...no one knows if the paths they chose lead us to the oasis or the desert. none of us can turn back time to figure it out either. Kinda looks like the desert at the moment dontcha think?

HAZY:

It is all together possible that you thought the "stupid is as stupid was" was meant for you, actually it was meant for me, for being there. It has happened many times since.

I have been personally fed up with our government for pouring money in the north in the name of Indian and Northern Affairs. The results are futile and does nothing for the aboriginals, except for a few. I, again have seen better living conditions in third world countries.

If you can name a few places in Nunavut or NWT that is not subsidized by the federal dollar, let me know.

If you can find any, what is the purpose?

Cheers, Don

PS: Don't be like SP, he thinks the whole world is against him.

I have been personally fed up with our government for pouring money in the north in the name of Indian and Northern Affairs. The results are futile and does nothing for the aboriginals, except for a few. I, again have seen better living conditions in third world countries.

If you can name a few places in Nunavut or NWT that is not subsidized by the federal dollar, let me know.

If you can find any, what is the purpose?

Cheers, Don

I agree with you 1000% Don. One big welfare state, full of tax-feeding, self serving, bottom-feeding simple servants (Local and Southern imports) making outrageous salarys with every possible perk known to mankind.

Prime example: The Resolution Island cleanup project. Jeez!! What a joke!! One big holiday camp. 25-35 locals there with hardly any work being done. Its been going on for YEARS!!! A nice Bell 212 for transport available 24/7. And that's just one cleanup project from the Dewline days, there is lots more that are run the same way.

If the average Joe Canadian Taxpayer knew what really goes on and the true costs involved in "The North"-----

Jeez, I have to go for a nap!!