Ifr 206

AH1

;)

Anyone know of an IFR 206 available for training? If so, where and how much perhr?

CHL at CYQB Quebec city, ask Danny Ricard. Lots of military pilot do there IFR here.the also got the simulator and its approved

I also got a spair room for ya.

PM me if you like any further info.

Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford:

INSTRUMENT RATING

Administration Fee $ 150

B.C. S.T.C.F. Fee* $ 60

27 hours IFR Ground School $ 600

20 hours IFR Simulator Training @ $110/hr $2,200

Ground Briefings $ 300

15 hours Cessna 172 with instructor $2,625

5 hours IFR 206 Training @ $1050 $5,250

IFR Training books $ 200

IFR Written Test $ 35

1.3 hours Flight Test $1,365

Flight Test Fee $ 500

Total Cost-Instrument Rating $13,285

I know of somewhere where you will be able to do the IFR training on an R-44, at $660 pr hour, same deal on the cessna thingy, and $80 pr hour for the simulator.

Yes I know R-44, but who cares? it is a LOT cheaper...

$1950 difference, not counting the additional flight test hours, and also GST, which you can get back... Also Flight test fee of 200...

;)

CHL at CYQB Quebec city, ask Danny Ricard. Lots of military pilot do there IFR here.the also got the simulator and its approved

I also got a spair room for ya.

PM me if you like any further info.

Also a 206 is in Buttonville . Not sure on the current rates.

YQB has an IFR 44 now. Did some flying it back in October. Pretty decent setup in it. Had a rotating card ADF but there was talk of upgrading it. And Winnie is right....I think it was around 660 and hour. Way cheaper!

Also a 206 is in Buttonville . Not sure on the current rates.

YQB has an IFR 44 now. Did some flying it back in October. Pretty decent setup in it. Had a rotating card ADF but there was talk of upgrading it. And Winnie is right....I think it was around 660 and hour. Way cheaper!

oh really , what brought you down here? and whith who whore you flying?

sorry but a bit curious...

oh really , what brought you down here? and whith who whore you flying?

sorry but a bit curious...

well the whore I was flying with was Real Turgeon. He's an ex-military flyer of all things.

He was awesome to fly with...very relaxed and professional. I was doing my FW to rotary IFR conversion.

Me and another CHL pilot on his way to EMS were the first ones to do any IFR training on the new 44. Had a great week there. Well downtown QC and few beers made the trip.....but the flying was good too. :punk:

well the whore I was flying with was Real Turgeon. He's an ex-military flyer of all things.

He was awesome to fly with...very relaxed and professional. I was doing my FW to rotary IFR conversion.

Me and another CHL pilot on his way to EMS were the first ones to do any IFR training on the new 44. Had a great week there. Well downtown QC and few beers made the trip.....but the flying was good too. :punk:

oh shoot!!! i mist that!!

yeah! you bet...Real is the best.

gime a shout next time and will haved a cold one !

regards.