Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

When Did This Happen ?

3BX2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so did the pilot execute poor PDM by not turning the machine into wind before it got windy?

is that where this thread went?

or...

no...

maybe it's bad PDM to be posting about PDM if you think you know what PDM is but really don't know what PDM is, but you've used your PDM to talk about PDM dispite what your PDM tells you......and stuff

ah ****.....time to resort to a picture I think.

offtopic.jpg

Guest Angry Egg Driver
I think it's more just a bunch of dipsh*ts trying to angle every possible argument they can get to make themselves feel better that they won an e-dick contest.

I personally care less and less about the rest of the world and more about myself....wonder why? Maybe darwin was right, only the strong survive.

Is that you again JR?

I guess I am dumb I like flying in the wind it helps more than it hinders.Rough air can be a pain but if you work around it you will learn where to be and where not to be.I fly in windy conditions because I work in the lee of the rocky mountains.As for PDM you make the decision that best suits you at the time.

Let the wind blow, fly in it or stay home what ever you like just don't complain when you see someone else flying when you don't want to.

Point machine into wind when parked outside, use tiedowns and obey flight manual limitations for starting and taking off in windy conditions. That is all.

I have only flipped through a couple Flight Manuals, but am curios to where in the limitations it says anything about Taking off in windy conditions? :unsure:

And parking in the wind i see what your saying... :blink:

I have only flipped through a couple Flight Manuals, but am curios to where in the limitations it says anything about Taking off in windy conditions? :unsure:

And parking in the wind i see what your saying... :blink:

Astar D as limitation for down wind, it could shut the engine down!!!