Olympic Airspace Regulations

I have been trying to get any and all information about what will happen to the airspace during the Olympics next year and have run into nothing but people deferring me to someone else or conflicting answers inside any of the organisations that should know. (Transport Canada, Integrated security unit etc)

Recently on an interview with CBC, the Integrated Security Unit (I.S.U.) stated that there would be closures and then on their website:

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?language...mpic%20Security

they claim that there will not be closures but later elude to restrictions etc.

Does anyone have any information on this issue that they could share with the rest of us?

sure there will be closures and restricted airspace. don't think that there will be a large amount of time to say where and when. If there are anyone that wants to violate that space, sure not going to give lots of time to figure loop holes in the system. The companies that are working the Whistler/ Vancouver corador i believe have already been talked to of there needs for access.

OLYMPICS= 1 large overcosted, overpriced,debtridden,waste of taxpayers money.PERIOD!

Please do not get me started on this, Wasn't it Montreal that took the last hit that ended up costing

taxpayers a billion dollars and 30 years to pay off. The current security budget and athletes village is now going through the roof as well.

Who is going to gain at the expense of taxpayes... The rich!! Makes me sick!

CANCELL THE BLOODY OLYMPICS!!!!

HF