Sling's Got A Job

sling

Good fellas!

I did it the first job, happy? cant tell how much! Iwould need some little advise here cause its gonna be a tent camp up north Quebec and i certainly will forgot things to bring with me. if you guy's have any advise or suggestion on matériel to bring up there with me , it will be appreciated. also things to avoid. thanks! :punk:

SSSSSlingo is gone!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fellas!

I did it the first job, happy? cant tell how much! Iwould need some little advise here cause its gonna be a tent camp up north Quebec and i certainly will forgot things to bring with me. if you guy's have any advise or suggestion on matériel to bring up there with me , it will be appreciated. also things to avoid. thanks! :punk:

SSSSSlingo is gone!

Stay away from bears, actually don't mind the bears but keep an eye on the cook

JD

Do mean equipment for the job or just to survive in the camp?

For the Camp I recommend;

Books and magazines

good flashlight lots of batteries

Laptop and dvd's (lots of our camps have internet now as well but you may not be that lucky)

Sandals

wide assortment of meds from cold to advil (also anti fungal for your feet as many who share camps have.... questionable hygiene)

good alarm clock

earplugs

single malt

music if you have an iPod

towel

laundry soap

your own pillow if you have the room

a nice photo of whom ever it is that is pissed at you for being away

this is off the top of my head so will see what else I can think of

Feb 20th to Mar 20th, Dude that's a walk in the park. Don't worry keep a good sense of humour, don't let little inconvenieces get you down and it will be over before You know it.

BTW my first winter tent camp was from Jan 4th to Apr 30th on a Bell 47. :cold: :cold:

There are no bears to worry about in Northern Quebec - especially in Northern Quebec in the wintertime so leave the weapons of mass destruction at home,

Lots of socks and underwear.

Books

warm clothes

A good sense of humour

Common sense

Have a good time

Cheers

Sharkbait

I will be in Montreal Feb March so if you need assistance finding the better strip clubs or need to be bailed out of jail PM me.

There are no bears to worry about in Northern Quebec - especially in Northern Quebec in the wintertime so leave the weapons of mass destruction at home,

Lots of socks and underwear.

Books

warm clothes

A good sense of humour

Common sense

Have a good time

Cheers

Sharkbait

I will be in Montreal Feb March so if you need assistance finding the better strip clubs or need to be bailed out of jail PM me.

thankx Shark, bears are quit a worry for me but in these time of years i ain't to preoccupied. And for the strip club hhhhhhan! i already did spent to much in there while i was bumming the highways(trucking)... But for the bail....who knows :lol:

Ithink this is gonna be great time and a good learning session.

Trow as mush advises as you can...i appreciate . :)