Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

204/205 Type Course

Air Wrench

I am looking for a 204/205 and T53 type course other than the ones offered at NLC. Anyone know of any? I noticed that Bell doesn't offer them anymore.

Thanks!

I just finished taking this course with a few guys I work with late last year put on by Laurie Watkins and Westpoint Helicopter Industry Services. Call her at: 604-271-HELI(4354)

One of the better courses I've been on. (TC approved of course)

wouldnt it be better money spent taking a 212 course and doing type difference training at your new company? then add applicable engine? just my 2c

Yes, that would make more financial sense, but the timeline, and circumstances regarding the funding and my job only works with the 204/205 course up at NLC. Part of securing funding requires that I compare different training organizations offering the course.

Thanks for the info though, it may come in handy if this falls through.

• 1 month later...
Yes, that would make more financial sense, but the timeline, and circumstances regarding the funding and my job only works with the 204/205 course up at NLC. Part of securing funding requires that I compare different training organizations offering the course.

Thanks for the info though, it may come in handy if this falls through.

Why you don't want to go to NLC... I had done my 205 airframe course last week and it was great... I am doing the engine course right now and it's really great to ... their a new teacher and he is great... Kelly Monette

Why you don't want to go to NLC... I had done my 205 airframe course last week and it was great... I am doing the engine course right now and it's really great to ... their a new teacher and he is great... Kelly Monette

I was there with you. It wasn't that I didn't want to go, I was just doing some research first. It was a very good course. Kellie was great.