Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

Why yes it is.....why should I change my personel opinion of a little pissant like you, just because I was "involved" in an association??

I am also, "involved" in this industry (like it or not), and I do not really accept some loudmouth opinionated wannabe, like yourself that poses to be some kind of " self proclaiming hero", that has all the answers.

My involvement with HEPAC is finished.......but I still believe and support its beliefs and foundation of which it has grown from.

My name and reputation has been posted here many many times.....feel free to do the same here Bar C.

But being the coward that you are, hiding behind an alias.......it is all to easy being critical of others.

And I still think its because your spouse left you for a pilot!!! :lol:

Cheers, Bob Kellie

Wow.... and you are a fine example of what we don'twannabe,

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let's see if a person chooses to use a "forum name" he's a coward & a pissant according to BOB KELLIE, so it must mean BOB KELLIE is a brave pissed off ant, or his wife left him for a real man, and he's can't get over himself, poor bobby, or is it babby

Actually it is "babby".........wait a minute, this just in......a P.M. sent to me has confirmed Bar C still has his "momma" wpe his butt. This is not really headline news (as we all knew that anyways), but he still, refuses to post his name and his momma, says that he is truly a "chickensh!t"??!! :D

Bingo....

welcome to the wrong side of the fence. you'll quickly learn there are several distinct groups on here and unfortunately, the ones who want your money and your membership seem to think their group has special rules....

wait, no it doesn't seem that way...it IS that way.

but don't think that since i agree with you on this one I'll agree with you on the OT. B)

Here ya go Bar C....you have an supporter here. One that self banned himself from this site, and has changed his alias so many times....even he can not remmber who he really is.

But in his world, the membership is very, very limited! :rolleyes:

But "you" are special, and included.