Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest plumber

Mr Blackburn is mad at the botched rescue, probably going too end up a millionaire cause of his own stupitidy. Remember when you point a finger theres 3 pointing back at you.

bar C you're commentary is absolutly the most ill-informed drivel I have ever read. Not one person on here agrees fully with your statments.

How about blaming people for their own actions. Like venturing into the back country without the bare minimum of at least telling someone where you are going and when you will be back.

The helicopter operators are the absolute last people on the list due for critisim.

If you are going to attempt to blame anyone else but the couple themselves how about:

The ski resort, the RCMP, or the Search and rescue guys.

Do you have any connection to aviation Bar C? i suspect their is a grudge somewhere in there.

The CBC is one of the worst for sensationalizing stories. Like that news clip about sureshot hunting and tactical..............but that is another rant

Yeah but even if we haven't......as the good book says.............and i quote

"you can't cure stupid"

how does it go, look not at the sliver in my eye , but look at the plank in your own eye, yeah not many agree with me, but seems like you all are more worried about it than I am, so chew on that a while.