Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

Let it go already, your like a dog with a bone, get a life, goes for the rest of you school yard bullies, we agree to disagree, do you really need someone to start another topic to get you outta the rutt your in geez louise

Rut!!??.....heck no, its just to easy and fun to pick on morons like yourself! <_<:lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enough of the flaming, folks... one and only warning... :angry: <_<

is it me or does it seem that Heli log and the like can go ahead and slag who they like and as soon as someone strikes back, the gestapo has to serve and protect, what a laugh...

Guest SidewallPuncture
is it me or does it seem that Heli log and the like can go ahead and slag who they like and as soon as someone strikes back, the gestapo has to serve and protect, what a laugh...

Bingo....

welcome to the wrong side of the fence. you'll quickly learn there are several distinct groups on here and unfortunately, the ones who want your money and your membership seem to think their group has special rules....

wait, no it doesn't seem that way...it IS that way.

but don't think that since i agree with you on this one I'll agree with you on the OT. B)