Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

Whatever Bar C...you're in the corner with your back up and trying to defend earlier comments that were proven to be untrue...when anyone calls you on in you pretend that you're unfairly picked on. Get a life dude. Sidewall...don't stick up for him, it's not worth it.

Dimit...sorry, didn't mean to drag you into this.

Mark

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to clarify, my "professional" post had more to do with me finding it ironic that one person accuses the other of being unprofessional, but fails to correctly spell professional.

I'll now leave the rest of you ladies to your cat fight.

Sorry about the spelling, just had to stir the pot so i had something to laugh at when i finished covering up the machine for the night. :lol:

Bar C

"when a super pilot like Heli log starts this kind of crude behavior, it really is a display of his true elf esteem."

So what does it show when you started this whole mess blaming everyone except those who put themselves in harms way? And then when you get called on it, you call Bob crude???

when a super pilot like Heli log starts this kind of crude behavior, it really is a display of his true self esteem.

Why yes it is.....why should I change my personel opinion of a little pissant like you, just because I was "involved" in an association??

I am also, "involved" in this industry (like it or not), and I do not really accept some loudmouth opinionated wannabe, like yourself that poses to be some kind of " self proclaiming hero", that has all the answers.

My involvement with HEPAC is finished.......but I still believe and support its beliefs and foundation of which it has grown from.

My name and reputation has been posted here many many times.....feel free to do the same here Bar C.

But being the coward that you are, hiding behind an alias.......it is all to easy being critical of others.

And I still think its because your spouse left you for a pilot!!! :lol:

Cheers, Bob Kellie