Help With Training Funding Assistance

Air Wrench

Hi

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me with my application for training assistance.

Part of the application requires that I interview 3 different employers, and 3 different employees to ask questions about required skills. This is a short 1 page survey that can be done in about 5 minutes over the phone.

I am trying to get funding to take the 204/205 course at NLC. I am currently on EI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me if you would like to help me out.

Thanks guys!

Hi

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me with my application for training assistance.

Part of the application requires that I interview 3 different employers, and 3 different employees to ask questions about required skills. This is a short 1 page survey that can be done in about 5 minutes over the phone.

I am trying to get funding to take the 204/205 course at NLC. I am currently on EI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me if you would like to help me out.

Thanks guys!

I can help. PM sent.

I need one more interview from a D.O.M. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. The interview only takes about 5 minutes and can be easily done over the phone.

Thanks again to those who have taken time out of their day to help me. This is going a long way towards helping me get back to work. It is very much appreciated and I hope I can return the favor one day.

Thanks!

lol yeah maybe, but you have to be established on EI (4 to 6 weeks), you have to get in to see a employment councilor (currently a 3 week wait, very busy these days), then they have to approve you to go to another agency that handles training funding to receive the application package, (1 information session per week), then you have a 16 page application packet where you have to: interview 3 employers, 3 employees, have a letter of acceptance from the school, have a written job search record, and some other crap like your resume. Then the package goes to a negotiating officer for approval, and a meeting with her. Then it goes to the provincial government for approval, then it goes to a community coordinator for approval. The application has to be in a minimum of 15 business days before course start, and be approved by 4 people.

So you would have to be out of work about 11 weeks at least.