Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

New Video Of The R66

Mark_

Guest plumber
Seems a little harsh, comparing machines to human beings especially with these implications...

Well just think with the extra 9 hundred bucks you save you can buy yourself a sense of humour.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....a baggage door access on the pilot side....great for those passangers who never duck under the tail boom....still that Tbar as well....and the N1 and T4 in that lower pedistal.....i agree with the longline comment. ooh and plumber.....your comments are very true.....id does look like a cheap hooker :o NOt a fan at all!

I know your too stupid to remember this but didn't you say you were leaving this forum?

There are way too many people on this forum who do not play well with others. I realize that there are probably many on this forum who are laid off and feeling pretty antsy, but that is no excuse for the level of incivility that is rampant. Let's try to act like professionals and clean up our act!!!!!!!!

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARDEN

(a guide for Global Leadership)

All I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned in kindergarden. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in the sand pile at school.

These are the things I learned:

* Share everything.

* Play fair.

* Don't hit people.

* Put things back where you found them.

* Clean up your own mess.

* Don't take things that aren't yours.

* Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

* Wash your hands before you eat.

* Flush.

* Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.

* Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.

* Take a nap every afternoon.

* When you go out in the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.

* Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: the roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.

* Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.

* And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned - the biggest word of all - LOOK.

Everything you need to know is in there somewhere. The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation. Ecology and politics and equality and sane living.

Take any one of those items and extrapolate it into sophisticated adult terms and apply it to your family life or your work or government or your world and it holds true and clear and firm. Think what a better world it would be if we all - the whole world - had cookies and milk at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap. Or if all governments had as a basic policy to always put things back where they found them and to clean up their own mess.

And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out in the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together.

[source: "ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARDEN" by Robert Fulghum. See his web site at http://www.robertfulghum.com/ ]

Holy cr_p, what is wrong with you guys. It’s appears to have the potential to be a very capable turbine helicopter with competitive operating costs. Might actually help to keep a few more of you in a pilot seat in the future. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

oh no!! you've been brain washed by PB judging by the color of the machine in your pic :D

Nah I spent a few hundred hours in a 44...great machine to fly...I'm sure the 66 will be a hit. But the 44 filled a gap in price point in the market. Is the 66 really going to take over from well broken in/bargin basement 206's?

Anyone have hourly operating costs of a 66?

Frank sold a boat load of 44's ,especially the private crowd, based on initial purchase price and hourly operating cost's...anyone think he's going to sell a boat load of 66's?