Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Good To See The Priorities!

Boss a little Quiet Hmm sounds like he reads the forums Might want to think about what you write

Hmmmm!you wish you were right !!! Don't waste your time on me Freddie, I am totally assuming myself, even if the boss are here. I might be a character or a short fuse... ;) but in a team work environment, your best body... :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sling are you for real ???

AeroAds says ..... ( and I have highlighted the IMPORTANT PARTS )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helicopter Pilot

looking for contract pilot for 09 season, experience 206b, as315b,MBB bo 105ls , should have,firearms PAC certificate,have held a hunting and fishing license in the past 3 years and play hockey, all considered an asset. opportunity to invest in aircraft may be dicussed ....please submit resumes to Dunc@damhelicopters.com no phone calls please,successful applicants will be contacted thanks Dunc

Email: dunc@damhelicopters.com

Telephone: 250 505 3905

Fax: 250 505 5011 Address: 1413 nelson b.c. v1l-4c5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info, I googled DAM HELICOPTERS and behold -- Dam Helicopters

This search took me under 3 seconds...

Thanks 3BX2. Neat machine...Who wants to by it with me???? :P

Guest plumber
Good guy, good driver...and if memory serves a bottle of Scotch attached to the resume would go a long way!

I recall alot of tylenol being in order several times after talking helicopters with Dunc. Good guy and alot of fun to hang out with.

Hey Jim I think I get it . When I started in this industry I had a fishing Licence ,a Hunting licence my wife tells me I had a problem with drinking.Just last week I went to the Government office and got my Hunters number and my son won a fishing rod but I think i can enjoy the Scotch in my old age.17 years of working and I think I am going to enjoy this summer as much as I enjoyed the first two years of flying.I predict that I will post pics of Greyling ,Dead bison and also a dead single malt to make a treo.

OK gents lets go out this summer and have a summer to remember. Keep the spinny side up and passengers safe.I hope to see you all out and about.