Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hac Convention - Committee Chair Election

Quote Blackmac, "If you want HEPAC support in your endeavor............."

Thanks Don, that was the funniest thing I've read in a long time !!!

p.s. If JLN wants HEPAC's support (???) I'm sure she knows how to find you,

and she isn't trying to be HAC Chair, just a committee chair.

For the people with all the answers, I will enlighten you to the fact that chairmanship of the "Air Taxi Committee" has more input into your everyday activities than any other committee in HAC.

For your further enlightenment, it has been suggested by TCCA and passed on to the chairman of HAC that HEPAC/HAC should join forces, I'm still waiting to hear from HAC.

Actually when I spoke to him (the Chair) he thought it was a good idea. This was prior to the new CEO.

The only reason I brought up the subject was to make you aware of the same old BS that is being spouted by HAC and being absorbed by all you turkeys with your self centered outlook.

Keep it up and good luck, remember I'm retired and could actually care less.

Don

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helicopter Engineers & Pilots Assoc. Canada is NOT Don McDougall, it happens to be all the guys that joined HEPAC for a pittance and expected miracles to happen without them doing any GD thing.

Please "Mr Overtalk" with the answer to everything, give HEPAC the answer to our problem, remember you are talking to fellow pilots and ame's and please don't come back with the answer that replacing me would solve the problem. I was replaced quite awhile ago.

SO, if I'm not to blame for the present situation, that leaves the members of HEPAC to get their act together, otherwise known as your friends/or not.

Give them the answer once and for all.

Don, despite your claim that "I was replaced quite awhile ago", you still refer to yourself as the originator of HEPAC, and act as a spokesman for them by suggesting ways to gain HEPAC support.

Just how distant are you??

I don't have all the answers, nor do I try (or need) to tell the members of HEPAC how to think.

In fact, I'm not even sure what "our problem" is, or what the "present situation" is.

So I don't know "who to blame" for whatever they are.

But I'll bet the few remaining members of HEPAC already know the answer to all three of these dilemmas.

Regards, OT

P.S. And I'm sure JLN is learning a lot from this discussion......though I think she already knew.

Ditto OT

If I remember correctly, the folks that started the HAC all gave up their own time to form an association whose purpose was to make the industry a better place. Nobody got paid, mistakes were made, but it's great to see how the association has grown - the convention this weekend is something that everyone in the Canadian helicopter industry should be very proud of.

Elite owners club......?? -well if you look at a membership list, I think you would see that a lot of interests are represented - pilots and engineer alike.

Best of luck Jen. Nice to see a breath of fresh air from someone who has obviously been involved.