Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

New Tv Show - Heli-loggers

All makes sense now. After some investigation, he has posted on this forum under another real name in the past. I do not think you need to worry about the threat however I will be happy to help if you need any assistance.

Wow!....I guess I should have put a little more thought into my actions before appearing on National TV in a towel. I am sorry it has caused such contraversy out there but I do appreciate the true gentlemen who have spoken up for me. As for the fellow who had less nice things to say...didn't your Mom ever tell you that if you didn't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?

As far as the show goes of course it is lame to those of us that know what really goes on but I know a lot of people that have no clue and are really enjoying it being that it gives them a small window into our world.

Anyway...Woo Hoo for us chicks!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!....I guess I should have put a little more thought into my actions before appearing on National TV in a towel.

I suppose appearing without the towel would have made some people really wonder about loggin camps :D

Now, before TQN jumps on me. I didn't mean that you would be clothes-less you could have had a flight suit on with no towel :P

Glad to see more ladies in the business both driving and fixing.

most of the ones I have taught seem to be great for attention to detail and quality of workmanship.

And I am interested in the show even from growing up in a logging world just across the Gulf of Georgia.

The part I find interesting is the change in safety with each faller being audited.

The only auditing I saw when I was growing up was in reference to much you could drink & fight.

Now, before TQN jumps on me...

:huh: What?! I was only going to say, "What, no guys in towels? Pffft!" :P

I rather like these shows (HeliLoggers, Ax Men, Deadliest Catch, et al), for a glimpse of the work, lifestyle and character of the industries. Beats the pants off some of the crap on TV. :rolleyes: I see Gord and the gang are on here tomorrow with a new episode; I'm there!

Good on ya, Helichik...towel or no towel. ;)

Sluggo: That threat I read a few posts back...well...c'mon...that's so uncool it's ice. Very disappointing. Sure am sorry Splitty (a very nice man, a professional, BTW) or anyone else is treated like that. Just not cool, no matter how mad you are about whatever it is you're mad about.

:huh: What?! I was only going to say, "What, no guys in towels? Pffft!" :P

You wanna see a Guy in a towel. Love?? I'll send you one of me. On a second thought I won't.

Trust me on this one. It's not something you want to look at if you've eaten a meal in the last 3 days!! :down: :down:

Thanks for the compliment, but, I can be a bit of a dickhead when I have to be. (No comments from the peanut gallery from those that know me please.) :D :D :P

All makes sense now. After some investigation, he has posted on this forum under another real name in the past. I do not think you need to worry about the threat however I will be happy to help if you need any assistance.
p

And just out of curiosity did he write with such a bad English accent in his other incarnation. I always thought it must be a put on.