New Tv Show - Heli-loggers

Wow!....I guess I should have put a little more thought into my actions before appearing on National TV in a towel. I am sorry it has caused such contraversy out there but I do appreciate the true gentlemen who have spoken up for me. As for the fellow who had less nice things to say...didn't your Mom ever tell you that if you didn't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?

As far as the show goes of course it is lame to those of us that know what really goes on but I know a lot of people that have no clue and are really enjoying it being that it gives them a small window into our world.

Anyway...Woo Hoo for us chicks!!

Towel shmowel. Congrats on your spot, and showing up to be counted as the "fe" in female.

Cheers to you, HC.

HB

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumber
p

And just out of curiosity did he write with such a bad English accent in his other incarnation. I always thought it must be a put on.

Yes he did and the same day he pissed off a few people he stopped posting his real name and sling was born.

Guest plumber
So What happened to SLING GOT A JOB ?? I can Only Guess that he Didnt get it ??

I'd imagine he's herding turds somewhere in Quebec Ronny. Lets hope he keeps the lid on his glue pot this time.

I'd imagine he's herding turds somewhere in Quebec Ronny. Lets hope he keeps the lid on his glue pot this time.

It seems to me that while sling didn't know when to keep quiet the rest of you who are perpetuating the topic are not much better.

It must be real slow out there for all you guys to take time to slag a guy for days on end who probably isn't allowed to post here without being censored anyways.

Time to move on perhaps....this is getting embarrassing

Or...carry on with the "pile on" just to show how much better than him we all are

<_<

now to get back on track, I watched an episode of axmen of loggers in Montana and the rookie pilot in a 205/212 was shown trying to do his thing and needless to say he had a rather difficult time getting things to leave the target area and land in the target area.

now how is it done north of the 49th with rookie pilots? do they have a cojo for a time or are they turned loose to learn for them selves and hopefully not destory the machine in the process

I'm refering to rookies heli-loggers not rookie pilots