Sign in to follow this  
Slice

New Tv Show - Heli-loggers

agreed, bags.... although i'm not sure "p***s farm" will become a trademark item!!!

still, she interviewed well and looks like she was pretty competent at what she does... well done to her!! :up:

Just saw this this morning.

New reality show on Discovery Channel called Heli-loggers. Airs Friday the 13th. Should be cool to watch.

Here's a quick blurb on it Heli-Loggers

BORING overrated

I've watched for three weeks now, and it might as well of been once. Same guys climbing to the top of a tree, cutting the top off, swing over to the next one just in time for the $15,000.00 a hour helicopter to arrive.

I've watched for three weeks now, and it might as well of been once. Same guys climbing to the top of a tree, cutting the top off, swing over to the next one just in time for the $15,000.00 a hour helicopter to arrive.

but the last time, there was a GIRL driving!!!! B):lol: :lol:

I find it pretty neet tooo, but i agree with ya....they should clutch on something else...and boy...are they pulling some freaking publicity or not...

Comments removed by admin. Sling, you really need to watch what you say here. This is starting to become a problem.

I find it pretty neet tooo, but i agree with ya....they should clutch on something else...and boy...are they pulling some freaking publicity or not...

Comments removed by admin. Sling, you really need to watch what you say here. This is starting to become a problem.

You really need to think about what you're going to post before hit the add button, your post shows nothing but a huge lack of respect. I think you need to figure out how to pry your foot out of your mouth before you insult someone else. :down:

Wow...what a chump. Is this guy for real? :down: