Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

New Tv Show - Heli-loggers

Guest plumber
The great thing about slowdowns in the industry is it weeds out the people like Sling.

Getting weeded out before getting started what a shame. We all screw up and say things we regret but to not own up to it is sad.

Good luck in your plumbing career.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this guy?

Sling, no disrespect dude....But man o man, not much outta bounds for you, eh?

Lots of these people would get you out of a pinch if needed in your career, including the Vertol pilot you like.

Take er easy, heffe.

I have removed all of Sling's comments along with placing all of his future posts in queue to be approved before making them visible.

Sling, you made a very offensive remark which simply cannot be taken as a joke as you try to make it. That line you crossed is now 40 yards behind you considering the additional comments you have made. You should be ashamed.

Over-Talk, there is a Report a Post on every post, right under the user avatar and information. I also get all web site support inquiries and monitor the forums daily and respond along with the other moderators as soon as possible.

I have removed all of Sling's comments along with placing all of his future posts in queue to be approved before making them visible.

Sling, you made a very offensive remark which simply cannot be taken as a joke as you try to make it. That line you crossed is now 40 yards behind you considering the additional comments you have made. You should be ashamed.

Over-Talk, there is a Report a Post on every post, right under the user avatar and information. I also get all web site support inquiries and monitor the forums daily and respond along with the other moderators as soon as possible.

Thank you!!!!

The guy is a little different.

PM received from him.

read this very carefully old man, Aug 9 2008, 12:34 PM

Group: Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,710

hey you old stupid stoadstool,

you shure don't know whith who your playin whith.

i'm closer than you thing, and i'm about to take this personal. don't let me do that, i'll be sad forya!!!

you'll get a hit beffore you know what's happenning. MFKER.

you should steer somewhere else, like on some of your favorite pedo web site.

i have been reported you twice to the moderator(kyle) and i hope for your sake, this time will be the good one.

trust me man, enough for ya

The guy is a little different.

PM received from him.

read this very carefully old man, Aug 9 2008, 12:34 PM

Group: Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,710

hey you old stupid stoadstool,

you shure don't know whith who your playin whith.

i'm closer than you thing, and i'm about to take this personal. don't let me do that, i'll be sad forya!!!

you'll get a hit beffore you know what's happenning. MFKER.

you should steer somewhere else, like on some of your favorite pedo web site.

i have been reported you twice to the moderator(kyle) and i hope for your sake, this time will be the good one.

trust me man, enough for ya

Amazing the confidence hiding behind an alias brings...I suspect if his real name were to get out there, he wouldn't be as vocal.