Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Caaviation

Whew!! I just got off my first surf over at justhelicopters forums. I don't know how much of what those guys post is tongue in cheek, but it sounds like some guys are getting ready to go postal over there. :blink:

We got her pretty good over here. Yeh, there are some heated exchanges, a couple of us even post some doom and gloom kind of stuff, but at the end of the day:

- sun's gonna rise tomorrow

- will hit some crappy job's this summer, but will have some good ones too!

- will get to operate some decent machinery

Could end up on a big a$$ fire this year, and if some of you were to find out who bubbleboy is, I would hate to have my strong views about having a better industry prevent us from turning good beer into pi$$.

This site is definately more tolerant. Looks good on us and you Kyle. :up:

Truth is I've just noticed skullcap's prolific posting, and am feeling less than adequate. :huh:

Maybe thats why the bambi bucket always seemed to be full flying AWAY from the BC landscape during fire season, rather then towards it... hmm....

Ah well, at least it's a retirement plan you can acctually count on. ;)

tDawe

Speaking of T's , remember the old, "There is nothing like a Bow job" one upped by " a Bowjob is nice but nothing beats a Shir-ley". Saw one that had a picture of a navajo twin on it that said"fly with Buffalo and never walk again" (apparently they were not that popular with upper management) am sure there are a million of em.

sc :up: