As350 B2 Power Check Program?

Getting tired of plotting my powerchecks, photocopying charts and/and or messing up the POH. plotting etc etc. Anyone know where to get one that is certified or can be certified by Turbomeca? Hopefully to include amendment for FDC filter. PM if you please and thanks in advance for your time.

Zazu

make a copy and get it laminated. also get a dry erase marker pen. Writing down the numbers for a B2 and plotting them once you land takes about 30 seconds. Since you’re that lazy, I hope you never have to fly a twin. got to do it twice :-D

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

HHS program is excellent. not certified because the engine manufactures are not getting a cut.

Great trend monitoring, put your maintenance into the chart. and all your aircraft.

I did the first few with both to get the confidence in the program, and when i see big changes in performance.

Just remember to -4 from OAT for your FDC filter. Its in section 5 of the supplyment. thats not too hard to do.

Cost was not an issue. use the trial, see if you like it. Not a lot of money, $49.00 per type.

well worth it.