Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Cougar S-92 Crash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy is this a BIG FREAKING JOKE!!!

I just had enough of all that sh/it spreading and flying all over the place.

I had enough time and confrontation here to make my self a strong opinion of what is it in on west side. Fellow pilot here haved tried to warn me from there experiences how insane you guy's can be....

Just plain dump! Nothing to loose here but time and temper.

Nothing to do right now in the west...han? Yes, no job...but here, we will always have some, and from time to time, We often see a bloke or two trying to get hired....and After my VERY GOOD TIME SPENT AMONGS YOU ON THIS FORUM, i can not promes that i will be nice to this blokeman...You all know that it will happen!

For those of you who thought a was making a fool of myself....beeeep..WRONG! I was playing the innocent one....

As a mather of fact, I own a BA an a B2 since quite a few years....oh sssH3t i dit it!

Like a well deserved divorce, I'm leaving....i'm gone...out..

P.S we are still looking for two pilots and an apprentice.. :shock:

Does anyone want to be flying this machine at night, IFR, over rough water or over fog? It was 11 minutes from problem indication to MGB failure. That is just not good enough.

Does anyone want to be flying this machine at night, IFR, over rough water or over fog? It was 11 minutes from problem indication to MGB failure. That is just not good enough.

You're right cg, not good enough. However, I don't think most machines are much better.

A few years back we stopped for fuel (212) in Yorkton, Sask. for fuel on one of our cross Canada fire flaps. There was a Bell 205 sitting on the ramp with an oil covered tailboom. It seems that on short final the MBG oil pressure dropped to zero. Very shortly after landing the blades ground to a shuddering halt and pivoted the machine on the skids about 20 degrees. Total time from initial pressure drop to MRG seizure....less than 3 minutes!!!

Ever since I saw that I have always kept one eye permanently glued to the MRG gauge.