Crash

Baaaahahahahaha I heard Sasquatch himself flew the machine out himself!

Actually after a couple days of bad weather, the 600 just went for a little trip farther down the hill after they tried to heli-bomb the slope above the wreck to access it safely and so the parts ended up too small to warrant the 107. As of right now, I believe its just a yardsale out there if you can find it...

As for us and Helifor, we didnt do any rolling or collapsing and are very much safe.

All in all, when things went bad, and they sure did, it all went very "well". Glad everyone was safe when the snow dust settled.

Actually after a couple days of bad weather, the 600 just went for a little trip farther down the hill after they tried to heli-bomb the slope above the wreck to access it safely and so the parts ended up too small to warrant the 107. As of right now, I believe its just a yardsale out there if you can find it...

As for us and Helifor, we didnt do any rolling or collapsing and are very much safe.

All in all, when things went bad, and they sure did, it all went very "well". Glad everyone was safe when the snow dust settled.

Wow. Its sure funny how the stories change. I heard a totally different story about how it all transpired but not interested in spreading more rumors. Glad everyone is ok

Good news IG Thanks for the update. The main thing is that everyone is safe.