Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

In Remberence Of.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never met Wayne but flew his Wife, Son and Daugthter to Virginia Falls on the Nahanni River to spread his ashes. Often think of how tramatic it was for them to make the trip. I could tell the boy had flown many times up the Nahanni with his Dad as he knew the river much better than I, and was only 12....must have been a great Father, thanks for that Twinstar

Already been said way back at the start but Dave Reid.

A great friend who I miss. Especially now its coming back to the time when I normally got to hang out and work with him.

For those who were close to him not sure if youve seen the incredible tribute video that the good folk at Equity engineering made after his accident. I have the link if you want to PM me. Most have probably seen it. Its a great Tribute to him.

Another who passed last year in PNG was Richard Crooks (Crooky). A few who might know him from working for VIH in the 2006 season.

I have now added a new forum titled The Remembrance Wall. You will find it in The Lounge category. I believe I have a post for everyone that has been listed here and invite you to continue by creating a new topic for each individual. Of course, feel free to share any details and memories.