Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

In Remberence Of.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

212 dude...I knew a lot of the guys you posted...some more...gerry moreland,john flesher and george marszalac...dennis thacachuc...not sure of the spelling on dennis' last name...he was with midwest ...someone told me howie P is not with us either..can't confirm that one...wayne sussie...will post more as they come out of the fog :mellow:bruce kowerchuk

Dennis Tkachuk and Bruce were both from Portage la Prairie. Add Bill Henderson to former Midwest list.

Collin Sullivan R.I.P.

I'm not sure how many of you knew Collin. Maybe not so many pilots in the west have had the privilege of flying with Sully but he has trained countless wannabe pilots to become fine aviators here in the east at Canadore. YYB has had a void in it since you left.

& friends taken too soon through aircraft accidents

... Normand Coutu

... Tony Booth

... Anton Tykodi

and those who lived long & departed due to natural causes, but also remembered

... Eddie Porco, Ron Boyd, Jack Flemming, Earnie Grant,

John Flesher, Mike McDonnel, Ed Hall, Doug Macarther, Tom Lamb Jr. There are many more. I've had 21 friends or acquaintances lost in accidents in my 42 years flying. Of course all of the above weren't lost in accidents.