HEPAC Membership Fee

How much can you afford for a membership?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah, looks like we have one taker for the freebie.

It wasn't put there as a slap in the face thing, just an option, as was the 300 to 500.

I suppose there may be some very broke individuals who may be border line on the poverty line, and the guitar playing on white ave just isn't bringing in enough spare change to make it ahead.

How many divorced guys in this industry do you know of who are paying child support just making it by? I bet there's a few of them.

And reading BM's comparison to beer in the other thread, not everyone drinks, or smokes or has any vice where they can drain away a bit more cash for this endeavour.

#### - And if you add in all the others who arent pilots and engineers such as student pilots, magazine publishers, marketing people, interested parties etc you could easily double the number of people to support the association.

I would also open it up to others who are not Canadian, for example those that might be Australian, American, Kiwis etc who just work there each season. The possibilities of this are endless.

Heli Ops.

• 1 year later...

Why not variable types of membership? Ie: Full membership-xxx dollars, Partial/ Associate Membership-xxx dollars, Info Only Membership- xxx dollars. Call, or catagorize it as you want. Perhaps it may allow something for those that want to join, but do not yet have the financial capability.