Flight School Search

SDC

My training experience was marvelous and continues to be so!

Red Eagle has 14 years training helis, charter, forestry, fire, animal counts , back country work, slinging, arial photo, movies etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. experience that is ongoing right now. Today.Look at their web site. Some pictures showing this are there!

Those who quickly slander have never obviously even bothered to look into it, called, spoken too, seen, visited, investigated etc. and simply have no qualified information about this fine company. They cannot quote a past experience with Red Eagle, good or bad, name a commercial work done nor any staff member - take that for what it is worth.

But don't even take my word for it.

Go See them! People posting on this thread say to go and do your homework. Well, take that advice and go talk to them. Take an hr with one of the instructors go for a flight, investigate. There are no loopholes, no hoops. just great training with a great experienced company. Straight forward good stuff. Do your self a favor and ignore the ignorance and give them a call. See for yourself, talk to the instructors, ask the questions. Call and talk to former students.

You will not be disapointed!

Then when you want to speak to a Canadian Flight School that is all that and even more.(15years of experience in this area, and over 25 years instructing experience). Go next door. They'll give you the real facts, not the sales pitch.....

Cheers

PRJB

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of reading all these sales pitches from Red Eagle's marketing department. Maybe they are a pretty good training outfit, I don't know. Though, if I was in the market for a license I certainly wouldn't give them a lot of consideration solely based on the used car salesman-like demeanor they have impressed upon me through their posts on this forum.

Just sayin.