Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

So Let's Meet!

Where would you want a meeting held?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is much easier for the guys in the west to get together and hash things out. Eastern guys would be spending a couple of membership fee's just to go and have a beer.

I for one would not attend at this stage, maybe later when we have a few bucks in the bank.

Do as you wish, but at this stage communication by internet is a heck of allot cheaper.

Members will eventually have there own web page which will require a password and a secret handshake.

Cheers Don

:shock: Like duh, it's the O-kan-again or nuthin.........................

204BDudester owes me soooooooooooooo many donuts on 33 I've lost count!!!

Just not sure if the chopsticks will go over too well.........................

412mon gets to bring bike, seein as the 204fella is complainin he don't have one at the moment............................ :P

Or.........................we could just have it here. ;)

HUH???? 204 sold his bike????? :shock:

uh dude......it's SPRING!!!!!!!!! :D

decu...you pay the airfare and 204 and i are on our way....

so is it true the donuts there taste like fish??? :blur:

:D:D:D

412 Driver & DecuMajor

I am with 412 Driver, DecuMajor, get those tickets in the mail and we'll find a way to bring two dozen Boston Cremes. I haven't seen you guys for awhile so I probably wouldn't reconize either one of you. Ha Ha Ha. Rob sorry to let you find out that I sold my bike like that but the wife thinks all a can do is drive the vette now, she is afraid I would of had to much fun on the bike this summer, not really she was getting worried that I might hurt myself, and she has too many plans to fix the house up.

You two fly safe and hope to hear from you both soon.

Later Amigos :D