Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

In-flight Sex Act Strips Pilot Of License

Guest Bullet Remington
Think I'll bow out gracefully on that one, Bullet. :P Hope all's well with the new job and the family!

TQN:

Nah, girl, I'd NEVER try and out bait a Master Baiter!!! :lol::lol:

Just looking for a learnered, informatively factual response to my question from some one more informed then I?? ;):P ( Based upon your 42 second post!! :lol::lol:

New job's great, Missus is still hanging on, despite another heart attack, daughter's home from Florida looking after her.

I CAn complain, but as my Old Freind Cap once stated, sympathy is in the dictionary somewhere between $hit and syphilliss (SP) .

Won't do me much good any way, complainin never did fix much! :o

Great to see you still hanging around and holding yer own!!

Look after ya self now, Ya hear?? ;)

NOTE:: NO personal attack was implied nor meant by anything in this post!! Jus a friend poking a friend, so y'all stop lockin and loadin!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Baiter! Too funny! One of my sons actually called his great-grandma that because she could put a worm on the hook much faster than he when he was little. Always gave her a good chuckle! I still remember seeing her fishing in her fur coats! :up:

Ohhhh, so sorry to hear of Missus Bullet's condition. Incoming PM, dear. :rolleyes:

Despite all the changes, you've not lost your sense of HA-HAs...good on ya! Now pinch yourself for me and keep smiling and laughing—makes people wonder what you're up to! Hugs, Bullet! And you look after yourself, too!

Guest Bullet Remington
Master Baiter! Too funny! One of my sons actually called his great-grandma that because she could put a worm on the hook much faster than he when he was little. Always gave her a good chuckle! I still remember seeing her fishing in her fur coats! :up:

Ohhhh, so sorry to hear of Missus Bullet's condition. Incoming PM, dear. :rolleyes:

Despite all the changes, you've not lost your sense of HA-HAs...good on ya! Now pinch yourself for me and keep smiling and laughing—makes people wonder what you're up to! Hugs, Bullet! And you look after yourself, too!

TQN:

Thanks for the pm as well as the thoughts posted here. I DO appreciate your comments.

As for the sense of humour, that's the law up here! I ain't handsome, I have to be funny!!LOL

Thanks for the hugs, I'll hold off on the pich until I really get into the deep dogiie doo doo! And it'll happen sooner rather then later!!LOL

Look after yaself!!

BR

• 10 months later...