Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pilot's Families

Guest Angry Egg Driver
Not looking for sympathy AEG, just stating the facts.

I'd bet money that you're a Pilot, in which case, I rest my point.

Your absolutely right...i am a pilot.I treat every engineer with the outmost respect.If they deserve it they get it.I dont expect to be treated any different than they do.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread was started by a loved one at home wanting some feedback from others on concerns they have with their husband/wife/son/daughter being in this industry, and how they deal with those concerns.

It would be nice if just for once, out of respect for the wives and other family members, that this thread stayed on topic.

The thread was started by a loved one at home wanting some feedback from others on concerns they have with their husband/wife/son/daughter being in this industry, and how they deal with those concerns.

It would be nice if just for once, out of respect for the wives and other family members, that this thread stayed on topic.

There has NEVER been a thread that stayed on topic on this site. Thats whats so good about it!!

Sorry M1/M2Wife ....sometimes we drift PS I am a M1/M2 Engineer

:off:

No need to apologise Elvis, I have read this forum for a long time now and I know they go off topic ALL the time.

Just thought it was a nice idea to be able to see how other loved ones deal with their anxieties.

My husband was an engineer before we were married 10 years ago. I bought the ticket and I knew what I was getting into, just like some of the other spouses. In saying that it still doesn't mean we don't worry at times.

Anyhoo back to that little pilot/engineer issue.