Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Former Chief Pilot Of Custom Passed Away

I last flew with Bob in November 1987, for some recurrent training. Custom was my first job in industry and as such, Bob was one of the first people I met. He struck me as a gentleman from the start and to my recollection, never had a bad word to say.

Many years later I ran into Bob on a job somewhere, long after having moved on from Custom. Not only did he remember me, but we picked up on our conversation as though it had been yesterday.

I am sad tonight. Rest in peace Bob.

Steve

Very sad day.Bob Glenn was my flight instructer at Aston Helicopters back in 1972 in Oshawa Ont.He was a fine Gentelman indeed.He will be sadly missed by many.If any of you guys or girls know of an address to send a card to I would greatly appreaciate it.

Rest in Peace Bob, Take care,Ill have a beer or two tonight with you on my mind.

Mini....

This is Bob's adddress...457 Best Street,Winnipeg, Manitoba,R3K1P2.....Bob was one of the best,as the address will atest to...worked and had great times with Bob for many years...will be missed for sure... :(

Thank you DGP for the address.Do you know if Bob is survived by a wife?Its been a while since I last spoke with him,and not sure if he was still married.

Thanking in advance Mini

Mini...Bob was not married since his divorce from his first wife...as Bob put it...my lady friends name is Mary....I'm not sure of the last name....Bob and Mary were together for 15 years or more...1-204-832-8834 is the number to call.... ;)