Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ec 135 In Kelowna

I saw an EC135 at the Kelowna airport this morning. C-FJRX. I didn't realize that there was more then the one VIH has, in canada. Any body know where it is based out of? I think that it is privately registered to shaw communications, a nice ride for the big wigs to fly around in.

SW

Its belongs to Shaw cable. They have a corporate flight division and if I understand the pilot correctley they are doing charter work with it. Airport to Airport type stuff. Its off to Ontario soon is my understanding

Can you they do that if it is privately registered? I guess they can if they are doing it for free.