Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Helping A 100hour Friend

Hey Matt as your friends have probably found it is rather difficult to get a job just as ground crew let alone find one flyin! I think that they are greatly restricting themselves with there 2.5hr dirving limitation from the big smoke! Now not knowing what there reasoning behind it is, there best bet is to be willing to relocate to anywere that some will take them. Tell them to print out a bunch of resumes and take the same road trip that most of us have, shaking hands with as many people as possible (oh ya don't forget the smile).

Good luck boys and don't let them get you down! B)

Holy Smoks!!! Wants a job within 2.5 hrs. drive from home.My first job was 2.5 days drive from where I lived.Talk about RESTRICTING YOURSELF.Of course there could be reasons for this,if not good luck :shock: