Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Blind Leading The Stupid!

We have a B, BA and a B2. I find that any feeback is allways felt in the B. What is it about the blue blades? If you were to load the B to 4300 lbs and go to 8000 feet, you'll get feedback sooner than you would expect, no hotdogging. That being said I've never had jack stall in the BA or B2 with ops up to 10 000.

As far as the V belt mod, bring it on, the one that is being used now is just not enough. That being said, if Ontario gets to choose how we operate out AC, I'd like only 105 lb cute chick firefighters. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Oh ya, hey everybody, I quit my position at Blackcomb, I'm moving over to Skyline. B2 and 212. It's the crazy season. :up:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello CTD..

Sorry there bud,but Iv just got to ask ya.Were ya towing that sled or was ya slinging it?????????????? :shock:

Have a super weekend Mini....